Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
Do you share a passion for technology & business?Do you want to help data-driven companies make intelligent business decisions & absolutely love where you work? As an Optimizely Sales Engineer you will serve as a trusted advisor throughout the Optimizely sales process, with an emphasis on tying business objectives to technology solutions. Helping business users, development teams, & C-level executives all understand how Optimizely can & will help their specific business(s) to deliver the best customer experiences - across all touch points. Join a fast growing, global SE team & make an impact across our organization. It's an exciting time to join Optimizely.
- Serve as the technical lead & owner of technical deal strategy.
- Collaborate with Account Executive teams to identify & uncover customer business goals, needs, & pains-- & how Optimizely will accommodate.
- Lead the technical implementation & day-to-day management of Optimizely POCs, integrated into our customer's technology stack - ensuring early customer success & a long-term business relationship.
- Prove the technical feasibility of the Optimizely platform to highly technical & developer audiences.
- Own responsibilities for designing, building & maintaining Optimizely demo systems, strategies, & resources. Enabling our AE team to deliver targeted, persona-based, business-value driven presentations.
- Stay on top of industry news, technology products, platforms & partners to ensure you & your team provide & maintain a deep industry & ecosystem expertise.
- Find ways to continually maximize efficiencies in the technical sales process & support sales efficiency across sales teams & segments.
- Custom development & launch of new sales products & customer integrations to our internal teams & customer community.
- Partner closely with our customer success teams to ensure continuity of an amazing customer experience - for life.
- Collaborate closely with Product & Engineering teams to help influence product roadmap based on market/customer requirements.
- Provide technical responses to RFPs & RFIs.
- 3-5 years SE (or equivalent customer facing experience) required
- You have documented experience in frontend or backend programming languages (bonus if both!)
- You enjoy presentations. You feel comfortable leading presentations & demos of our platform to large groups, both technical & non-technical. In-person & virtually.
- You can tie business problems to technical solutions & understand technology value propositions.
- You have excellent communication skills. You can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people.
- You have a demonstrated & proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts & technologies.
- You thrive under uncertain, high pressure, & high impact conditions.
What you'll get:
- Learn the ins & outs of the Optimizely platform
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the world across many industries such as eBay, Microsoft, andSony
- Be challenged with tough problems & ownership over your work - think big, innovate & take risks
- You'll be surrounded by amazing team members that are passionate about technology & working with clients
- We'll invest in you to develop your skills & experience so you can be the best of the best
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance & bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks & benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.