See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Account Executive - Email/Marketing Automation for the DACH region.
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to to sell Twilio's Email solution Sendgrid into high value prospects & customers in the DACH region.
The Senior Account Executive - Email role at Twilio SendGrid is pivotal to the success of the DACH organization, driving growth in one of our key regions within EMEA. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly motivated sales team in an extremely fast-paced & rapidly changing environment.
In this role, youll:
- Grow Email sales in DACH
- Engage with a wide range of prospects & customers in DACH to understand their business & technical requirements
- Master complex cross-functional collaboration to enable Twilio Generalist Account Executives in DACH on the Twilio SendGrid discovery process, value proposition, rules of engagement & sales processes
- Balance inbound email leads, cross sell Twilio SendGrid into the Twilio install base, & hunt Email target accounts
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms & manage the contract process whilst building trust & mutual respect with customers & peers
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- A proven track record of success selling software or SaaS solutions into the DACH region particularly with experience in the Email, Marketing Automation or ESP space
- Able to bring a solution-oriented approach to selling with a deep understanding of the customer communication space - particularly as it relates to email
- The ability to ruthlessly prioritize, manage numerous opportunities at the same time, & collaborate closely with your peers
- Comfortable partnering with DACH Account Executives to broaden email knowledge internally
- Enjoy selling to a technical audience & building mutual trust
- World-class interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to be a trusted advisor & coach to both customers & internal teams around email
- Business proficient language skills in German
This role will be based in our Dublin, Munich or Berlin office.
Approximately 25% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.