The Squarespace Finance team is seeking a Financial Analyst to help our growing FP&A team for a 6 month assignment. This role will be responsible for preparing financial reports & dashboards that identify relevant analytics to assist financial making decisions. The role will also focus on reconciling data & streamlining system calculations in order to create a one source of truth database for all financial KPIs.
This role reports into the Financial Planning & Analysis Consolidations Lead in New York.
- Build standard, repeatable, & dynamic financial reports using Google Sheets & Excel
- Reconcile topline & other financial data metrics to populate financial database in support of the entire FP&A team
- Create insightful financials & operational analytics to support company initiatives & financial decisions
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes & propose improvements that reduce manual intervention & time spent on preparation
- 3+ years experience in Finance, with a focus on reporting, automation, & leveraging systems
- Experience with Adaptive, NetSuite, and/or other planning & general ledger software
- Advanced Excel & Google Sheets; dashboarding a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of financial statements
- Attention to detail & experience handling large quantities of data
- Ability to work autonomously
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.