About the role:
We engage members, healthy or sick, & build relationships over time, identifying their needs & guiding them to the lower costs & healthier outcomes. Each Concierge team consists of 5 Care Guides & 1 Nurse Concierge, who together support a panel of our members.
You will manage the success of multiple Concierge teams, driving member & employee satisfaction. You will support your team in their effectiveness, career development, & team morale. You will also partner with a Nurse Lead to develop operational improvements to daily workflows.
You will report into the Concierge Operations Manager.
- Guide your teams metrics, including member satisfaction, quality of care & employee satisfaction
- Coach direct reports in providing the best member experience & care possible.
- Serving as a central communicator -- leading team huddles, promoting vision & strategy, & providing feedback to members of the team & company.
- Manage daily needs of your Concierge Teams, including hiring, training & scheduling of Concierge Teams
- Review, score, & improve the quality of Concierge Team interactions with members
- 3+ years of experience leading & supporting a growing team
- Ability to read & use data to make decisions
- Bilingual in Spanish, with the ability read, write & speak fluently
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with a diverse set of people
- Experience implementing operational excellence
- Prior healthcare or service experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency navigating Excel, JIRA, & SQL
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.