Refinery29 is the leading media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, & live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration & tools to discover & pursue a more independent, stylish, & informed life. Please visitRefinery29for more information & to browse content. You can also visit ourFrench,German,US, andCanadianeditions.
What Makes an R29er?:
You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality
What youll do:
- Network with worldwide modeling agencies, scouts, & photographers to secure & maintain an inventory of top talent for current & future bookings ranging from models to street casting & real girls
- Act as the lead post-sales point of contact for Sales (and where necessary, clients) to help manage talent deliverables & client approvals, & as primary point of contact to relevant internal departments (Talent, Production, Client Services Account Management, Video) during the production process
- Must be able to collaborate with top level stake holders including Photo Director, Styling Director & Art Directors
- Demonstrate success in sourcing dynamic talent for various shoots both editorial & branded that drive traffic & complements the shoots creative while maintaining the brands casting lens
- Must be able to bring the Refinery29 casting lens to branded content that feels authentic to Refinery29 while aligning with client needs & criteria
- Oversee administrative functions including invoicing, scheduling, model releases
What you have:
- Experience within the fashion photography & modeling industry working as an agent and/or within casting
- Must have casting experience in ethnic & body diversity, among the LGBTQ communities, people with disabilities & talent with various skills such as dancers, artists, athletes, creatives, tastemakers, etc.
- Leveraging deep knowledge of Digital Influencer landscape, formats & best practices
- Must have a strong knowledge in talent rates & usages across edit & branded photo & video
- Ability to perform well in high-pressure situations & able to pay attention to detail & juggle multiple projects at once
Refinery29 is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & commit to building an inclusive work environment & a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills.