ABOUT LIVERAMP & FAKTOR
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the worlds largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel & device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges & value entrepreneurship, humility, & constant personal growth.
Faktor is a technology company, specialized in Advertising & Privacy. The company was founded in May 2017 by 4 entrepreneurs who are pioneers by nature & determined to do good. With the new EU privacy regulation (GDPR) that is now into full effect, the company is rapidly expanding & currently looking for a finance controller.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Marketing & Sales Intern, reporting to the Commercial Manager, will support the commercial manager with the Business Development & Sales portfolio of Faktor. The internship takes 6 months but duration is open for discussion.
- Promoting the company, vision & the product
- Managing our monthly newsletters, owning the promotion calendar, the promotion execution & results tracking
- Creating & evaluating online marketing campaigns & ensure they hit their online marketing targets (e.g. AdWords)
- Attending international exhibitions to meet & create new business
- Performing sales demos to potential clients
YOU WILL HAVE
- Currently pursuing a bachelors or masters degree
- Commercial drive
- Passion for (ad)technology
- Fluent in English & at least one other European language
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Analytical capabilities
- Good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of business software like Excel, Outlook, Google
- Stress resistant & passionate to work in a startup environment
- Willing to travel internationally to attend events.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.