Phreesia is looking for a Director, Finance & HR Systems to join our growing team!
This individual will be responsible for leading the CompanysERP & HR system implementationand providingongoingsupport for the companys ERP, HR, Budgeting & reporting systems. Reporting to theChief Accounting Officerwith direct visibility to the CFOandSVP Human Resources, this individualwill be tasked to work with all stakeholders across the companyregardingFinance & HRbusiness processes.
What Youll Do:
- Lead the planning, coordination, & preparation of the Companysimplementation of new ERP & HR systemacross all functions & affected teams including functional departments, HR & finance.
- Hire, manage, coach & developteam of Finance & HR Business analysts tosupport ERP & HCM system.
- Ensure system integrity, security & reliability
- Design & implement training programs to meet the varying needs of the end users.
- Manages & prioritizes team capacity & allocation to various projects & initiatives.
- Coordinate with Business Systems team to ensure roles, responsibilities, tasks & processes are aligned.
- Identify & implement key metrics & monitor to ensure projects & support objectives aremeeting desired outcomes.
- Experience with full cycle procure to pay, order to cash, record to report, hire to retire processes centered around key finance & HR functions
- Collaborate with other finance, HRand business stakeholders to support department initiativesto systemsand process improvements. Lead or participate in special projects as needed.
- Support & adhere to strong internal control policies & procedures, including identifying areas for improvement. Support the financial system audits & the SOX 404 audits. Work effectively with external auditors on a regular basis.
What Youll Bring:
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelors Degree inComputerScience, Information Systems, Business Administration,Accountingor Finance
- Ability to work with different levels of management throughout anorganization andtranslate customer needs into technology & process solutions.
- Systems implementation project experience including requirements gathering, functional & technical solution design, business process design & workflow, testing & user acceptance, deployment andorganizational change management & communication.
- Exhibit the highest ethical standards while demonstrating accountability & ownership. A team player that motivatesthe team to driveproject success.
- Ability to identify risks & mitigation plans that resolve implementation issuesto stakeholder satisfaction
- Previous experience implementing Workday, SAP or Oracle ERP & HR systems
- Experience with Adaptive or other financial planning tools a plus
- Strongsystem, financialand analytical skills with great attention to details.Extensive knowledge of financial, business, functional & technical environments.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic with the ability to work independently & collaboratively. Demonstrated ability to interact with technical, non-technical & business members of the organization.
- Experience with SOX 404 & internal control over financialand HR systems
Who We Are:
AtPhreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesiacare about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award.If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks & drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Be sure to check outourInstagram andFacebook!
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.