The Role: Senior Associate, Digital Advertising & Brand Partnerships
This associate will be responsible for selling advertising campaigns key brands & ad agencies for Rue La La, Gilt & its lifestyle platform, Gilt City. This is a hunter role, in which you will leverage existing relationships (and develop new ones) to sell custom (shoppable) content programs to applicable partners.
What youll Do:
- Create & maintain a pipeline of sales targets to achieve revenue targets.
- Manage contract negotiations with brands & / or their ad agencies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage the RFP process, execute actual campaigns & report back to brand partners at the conclusion of actual campaigns.
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 5+ years track record of achieving revenue targets, selling digital / online media to brands & advertising agencies.
- Candidate should have relationships within some (but not necessarily all) of the following industries: auto, CPG, alcohol, financial services, e-comm, travel (includes tourism, cruise & airlines) & entertainment a huge plus.
- Experience selling custom-content & / or native advertising strongly preferred.
- Candidate should be comfortable with the RFP process, including managing creative briefs & filling out impression templates.
- Experience using SalesForce, SellerCrowd, MediaRadar & PowerPoint strongly preferred
- Consultative approach to selling
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Team player: you must be comfortable working cross-functionally to thrive in the role
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other