BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us?
One of BlaBlaCar's key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations team at BlaBlaCar is an international, multiple awards-winning team that aims at providing assistance to this community & contributes to the great experience of our users.. This ensures our members an enriching & trustworthy experience. The Community Relations team is answering questions & requests in 20 different languages, every day & 7 days a week.
For all three ofour communities -BlaBlaCar, BlaBlaBus & BlaBlaLines -we are looking for humble, caring, indulgent people,who enjoy working with a dynamic team,are willing to help, find solutions, learn & share their knowledge.
What you will directly contribute to
- Answering member requests well & fast & handling passenger claims
- Providing users with guidance & support through various channels (emails, chat, & phone) at high quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) & maintaining dynamics within the French communities
- Gathering feedback & communicating it to Product Teams
- Improving the overall member & travel experiences
- Reporting to France Associate manager
Working hours will be mostly at the office during the week & covering some evening and/or weekend hours working from home.
What you will need to be successful
- Excellent proficiency in written & spoken French
- Fluent communication in English, additional languages a plus
- Ability & experience to handle high volumes efficiently
- Strong knowledge of the web ecosystem
- Good understanding of BlaBlaCar's values & vision
- Enjoy working as a team-player & learning from others
- Experience in customer service an asset
- Knowledge & experience with BlaBlaCar, BlaBlaBus and/or BlaBlaLines' products a plus
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ, including remote hours from home on weekends and/or evenings
- Contract: 6 months full time contract (CDD) - Set weekly schedule to be discussed
- Compensation: 12/ hour gross
- Positions to be filledin the BlaBlaCar, BlaBlaBus orBlaBlaLines teams in France Community Relations -to be decided according to our priorities & your preferences
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too
- A strong Fun & Serious company culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
- Free carpooling & bus rides to live our value Be The Member
- BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend every 18 months
- Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below. You may upload your resume in French or English, in PDF format. You will have to answer a few questions in French.
We will review your application within the next two weeks. If your profile fits our requirements, we will contact you by email to follow the next steps. We will then invite you for various interviews with our Community Relations Team.
Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.