About the role:
Were looking to add a highly motivated, detail-oriented Corporate Development Analyst to our team to support & expand our Corporate Development function. In this role youll be responsible for evaluating & synthesizing opportunities to grow the business through M&A, strategic partnerships, & other investment vehicles . The role is based in New York & reports into our FP&A organization.
- Develop, refine, & execute inorganic growth strategies for ClassPass
- Monitor & analyze the global competitive landscape on an ongoing basis to inform business strategy
- Identify, engage, & assess potential M&A, partnership, & investment opportunities through thorough diligence, financial modeling, & independent research
- Support key pre-close & post-close deal processes by contributing to due diligence, legal research, document creation, & by monitoring value delivery after deals are completed
- Support analytical practice area of business & enterprise value creation assessment, including the quantification of customer lifetime value, analysis of associated drivers, & reporting to internal & external stakeholders
- 1-2 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, PE/VC, or in an analytics, financial planning or strategy role at a tech or rapidly scaling company
- Financial, analytical, & valuation skills; comfortable with reading & interpreting financial statements & driving financial models to completion with (at times) limited information
- Strong quantitative orientation, as evidenced by academic coursework or prior quantitative work experience
- Advanced Excel & data modeling skills; experience with SQL preferred
- Strong attention to detail with high personal standards for accuracy & quality of work
- Motivated, proactive & curious disposition, with a natural tendency toward investigating information that seems interesting or anomalous
- Strong written & visual communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.