Palomino Media Group is a subsidiary of Team Whistle, a full-service digital strategy & production company specializing in building robust digital ecosystems & audience engagement for entertainment media & associated brands. Palomino Media Group is the exclusive direct sales company for the streaming platform Vudu, a Fandango company. We specialize in unique media programs for Fortune 500 brands looking to reach shoppers through advertiser-supported video on demand. This position sits on our Palomino Media Group Sales Team.
Palomino Media Group is seeking an Account Executive with experience in sales marketing & media sales. This role will be responsible for identifying new opportunities & partnerships by selling media & integrations across Vudus AVOD platform. Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Manage, grow & maintain the national advertising revenue derived from a specified group of ad agencies
- Develop sales strategy, prospecting, & strategic plans for generating advertising sales for the roster of national clients within your assigned list.
- Develop & present Vudus sales presentations including market research & competitive advantages for clients to support advertising & marketing on Vudu
- Maintain a deep understanding of Video, Linear TV, & online advertising trends & innovations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders & client support teams to ensure all advertising campaigns are optimized & achieving specific client parameters.
- Deliver the highest level of sales & customer service to our clients
- Retain & grow revenue from existing advertisers
- Understand the Vudu platform
- Ensure clients are spending their committed dollars, keep an eye on billings & receivables
- Stay involved with each account by supporting the client from sale to campaign to post measurement to renewal
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an advertising sales role across digital & video
- A team-oriented nature that thrives on collaboration with others
- Adept at prospecting & using effective consultative selling principles & practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan & organize, set priorities & multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication & presentation skills; ability to 'own the room'
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- SalesForce experience is a plus