Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
In this role youll be responsible for, but not limited to, updating existing templates for print production & digital use. If no template exists for the specific need, creation of new assets based on given brand guidelines & supplied content strategy will be required. You will have the technical skills to review & ensure that all files are print-ready, optimized for web, or properly uploaded for the product team.
For already designed pieces, you must be capable of reviewing content & ensuring that everything meets our standards of quality & brand guidelines. This position is part of the internal design team, reports to creative production, & works closely with the marketing & partnership teams.
How youll help us to be successful
- Quick turnaround on creation & revision of templated print & digital collateral; for product, marketing, advertising, & signage nationally.
- Ensure that quality/resolution of photographs/images, color mode, & file sizes is correct for implementation across all media platforms.
- Coordinate & document workflow for internal teams, both with NYC headquarters & individual field teams on projects of all scales.
Who you are
- Candidates with a Graphic Design degree or equivalent should have 3-4+ years of experience. If not, then 2-5+ years experience in a similar role preferred. Agency or in-house experience a plus.
- Candidate must be proficient with Sketch & the Adobe Creative Suite, with a high technical skill level in InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator.
- Extremely detail-oriented with experience in layout design & typography - with a focus on print. Photography experience is a plus & should be communicated in application.
- Ability to organize files in a clear & concise manner, keep detailed notes on revision changes, & maintain updated production progress documents.
- Must have strong communication skills, documentation focus, & be brand-aware.
- Please provide a website link to your portfolio in your application
You'll connect with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed