Marketing Associate, Marketing Shared Services
The Namely Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Associate to manage our fast-growing client community. This person will be responsible for driving customer engagement & retention throughout the customer lifecycle. This position also directly affects revenue by increasing customer advocacy & driving loyalty & retention.
In addition to managing our client community, this individual will also support the marketing shared services team with copywriting, email marketing assignments, & other projects as needed. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking for exposure to a wide array of marketing disciplines.
This role reports into the Manager, Marketing Shared Services, a group within the Marketing Team that covers content creation, design, technical development, & testing frameworks.
- Help marketing & sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives such as referrals & reference calls
- Manage Namelys online client community of 2,000+ HR professionals
- Provide continued education throughout each clients use of the product by partnering with the client success & enablement teams
- Supporting the implementation of new client advocacy software & systems
- Support broader marketing with content creation, copywriting, & email marketing efforts as needed
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis on communications, marketing, and/or business
- Polished verbal & written communication skills & meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational & project management skills
- Must enjoy creating new processes & programs to support rapid business growth
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments where change is the norm & the bar for quality is set high
- A self-starter thats adaptable & thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with HubSpot or other marketing automation technology
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce & the ability to pull reports & edit profiles
- Previous use of Influitives advocate marketing platform or similar solutions
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.