Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
What You'll Do:
- Create & manage overall calendar & Go-to-Market (GTM) approach for field team (events/ ABM & supportive Campaigns)
- Provide guidance & support in building the GTM field calendar
- Guide & direct audiences & Target Addressable Market focus to ensure impact on the business
- Ensure integrated approach of calendar & activities & campaigns to maximize business impact
- Ensure integrated global campaigns are inserted & thought through in the calendar & GTM approach
- Ensure consistency within the field GTM team
- Ensure the marketing plan is not only going to meet business objectives but will position the team & contentsquare as a marketing leader
Conceptualize innovative strategies for building business impact for the NA GTM team.
Collaborate with the Digital unit to ensure campaigns & activities are supported across all digital native channels
Partner with sales organization to ensure activities in market are being leveraged & adopted & optimized
Monitor performance & activities for the GTM field team to ensure targets & goals are being met
- reports on progress & results
- be able to quickly & easily identify gaps & how to overcome that to meet business objectives & targets.
- provide the head of marketing with a complete picture of the GTM field approach & performance, to enable easy
decision making optimization & business review.
partnering with content marketing & product marketing to develop & advance new ideas & put them in market