Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers or businesses of any size or budget. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for developers & businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better user experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalizable, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding & are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team here in NYC! Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
- Responsible for leading our public sector Tech tribe, which includes frontend, backend, & machine learning & infrastructure engineers.
- Collaborate on strategy with engineering leadership, while also contributing your hands-on coding skills to build & maintain our computer vision technology.
- Coordinate prioritization & execution of projects with the technical project manager, so that we can deploy new products & features on time.
- Identify your team's strengths & bring people together to build revolutionary technology for the public sector.
- You will be a triple threat Code, manage & be customer-facing giving you the ability to maximize your impact.
- Build relationships & holding regular 1 on 1's, & handling performance evaluations. Work with our Head of Engineering & VP of Product/Engineering to execute an engineering strategy motivated by the company vision & mission.
- Must have 3 years + of management experience.
- Must be open to being hands-on & coding on top of day-to-day team management.
- Must have Machine Learning experiences, background in Deep Learning is preferred.
- Experience with distributed computing & large-scale data processing is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of development best practices, continuous integration, source control, code reviews.
- ** Security Clearance us a huge plus**
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, Life & death insurance
- Yearly contribution to continuing education
- Donation matching