Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are currently seeking a high energy, roll up your sleeves Associate Manager, Inbound Ingredients for our Procurement team. This person will be responsible for developing, implementing & executing strategic initiatives focused on optimizing our inbound ingredient supply & spend. If youre looking to make significant impact in a vital section of our business & help improve the ways in which we reach our customers, we want to talk to you!
You will ...
- Develop & build the inbound ingredients strategy, working across all procurement categories, DCs, offsite storage locations, & vendors
- Work directly with our Operations leaders & Procurement Directors to optimize inbound supply & spend
- Execute in the trenches of our Procurement team & prioritize complex business problems
- Manage dynamic & cross functional teams to better assess the daily operations of our Procurement team
- Conduct analyses of our current inbound ingredients strategies
- Impact across HelloFresh business lines, including recently acquired GreenChef
- Data-driven You can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way do, & to consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate. Youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator You can explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences.
- A project manager - You have exceptional project & people management skills.
At a minimum, you have...
- 2-5 years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm with a focus on operations projects or experience with a leading supply chain, transportation, manufacturing companies
- An exceptional academic record with an undergraduate degree in supply chain, business, engineering, or other relevant area of study
- Flexibility to travel
- Fluent in Microsoft Office & Google Suite applications
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.