Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
As Content Marketing Writer, your content will help define Simon Data as a clear, authoritative, & genuinely captivating voice in MarTech. Youll write blogs, handle our newsletter, curate industry news, & develop our social media presence alongside your teammates. Your writing will power Simon's quest to demystify the power of data for marketers by providing transparency around how our complex product solves mind-boggling problems.
What Youll Do
- Write regularly for the company blog & social media channels
- Lead all aspects of production of our weekly prospect-facing newsletter
- Build content for landing pages, marketing emails, guides, customer stories, & other collateral
- Collaborate with our in-house designer to conceptualize & build visuals for blogs & social posts
- Assist with prioritizing assets & keeping content library up to date
- 1+ years of experience writing blogs, articles, or other serialized content; B2B SaaS writing experience a plus
- Outstanding English-language writing & editing skills
- Ability to translate complex concepts into accessible language
- Knowledge of or motivation to learn about CDP space
- Strong time-management & ability to work independently
- Experience writing on social media platforms
- G-suite proficiency
- Writing samples required
- Bachelors degree; BA in English or Journalism a plus
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.