Were looking for a strategic, detail-oriented, & energetic person to manage & grow our Asana Training program.
As a member of the Customer Education team, you will work with like-minded individuals who care deeply about creating learning experiences that deliver delight & value at scale. We want our customers to not only become Asana experts, but champions of our brand. Our customer training program is at the core of that strategy. As a program manager, you will drive strategy, innovation, & operational excellence to ensure that our training program is best-in-class.
What youll achieve
- Drive a strategy for the Asana Training program that delivers exceptional business value
- Develop & maintain virtual & live training content in collaboration with our content strategists & subject matter experts
- Deliver virtual training webinars & workshops for our customers, helping them realize value with Asana
- Record webinars for global customers & make them available for viewing on-demand
- Launch & manage an educational services program that monetizes customer demand for private training
- Coordinate training program logistics, such as scheduling, outreach, & data
- Partner with our Community team to deliver workshops globally for our Asana Together World Tour
- Analyze the effectiveness of our training & continuously improve our customers learning experience
- 3+ years of experience in delivering training or instruction to a live audience
- Exceptionally strong & engaging communication & presentation skills
- Uncanny ability to break down complexity into simple, digestible parts
- Truly passionate about delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Growth mindset with an eagerness to continuously improve
- Love for learning & teaching others
- Expertly manages projects from ideation through execution & evaluation
- Experience using a data-driven approach to evaluate success & drive results
- Embraces new challenges with confidence, curiosity, & an open mind
- Able & willing to travel to training events (around 10% travel)
Nice to Haves
- Experience delivering virtual training & using virtual training tools
- Experience training customers on software or technology
- Experience with video production & using tools like Camtasia
- Experience working in a SaaS company
- Experience with educational services monetizing training
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.