Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, When, Where, Why
Twilio is seeking a dynamic & passionate manager that has shown the ability to build & operationalize Talent Acquisition Programs. You will be responsible for helping us design & execute strategies to support our goals. It's vital to have the ability to move fast, navigate ambiguity, & make data-driven decisions to ensure our approach aligns with our global strategy.
Our mission is to create a diverse & inclusive workforce where all talent can thrive. Through this role, you will have the opportunity to dive into data & turn ideas into action. You will cultivate & execute projects to increase the impact that Talent Acquisition has on the organization. Supervise our progress to measure impactful results while delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
As we continue to scale, it will be instrumental in ensuring all of our recruiting efforts are aligned with the company goals & working cross-functionally to create consistency across all business units.
We seek a Manager of TA Programs who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, & has outstanding communication & organizational skills. Minimum requirements include:
- 3+ years in a Program Management position or similar
- 2+ years of leading a team
- 1+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Experience owning sophisticated, ambiguous projects/programs in recruiting, training, and/or people-focused operations
- Experience handling data through the creation of dashboards & metric reporting
- Proven experience effectively organizing & prioritizing multiple partners, projects, & tasks across different time zones
- Excellent written & verbal interpersonal communication skills
Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous experience with a Bar Raiser program or similar
- Talent Acquisition program ownership including: employee referrals, candidate experience, & team enablement.
- Knowledge of learning management systems & Instructional Design principles
As a Manager of TA Programs, you will live the Twilio Magic by:
- BE AN OWNER: Oversee the training & development programs led by Talent Acquisition to the business. i.e., Interview & Bar Raiser training
- DON'T SETTLE: Continue to build & scale the programs owned by Talent Acquisition, including the regionalization of specific programs. Ongoing development will be vital to keep our programs relevant with the businesses changing needs.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead a team of Program Managers through thoughtful & strategic direction
- DRAW THE OWN: Bring the strategic vision of our program management function in TA to life. Responsible for translating ideas into action.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Process documentation is critical for our teams as we expand globally, the creation of proper documentation will vital for success.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: We have several programs currently owned by TA. Team Enablement, Candidate Experience, Employee Referrals, Interview Training, & The Bar Raiser program, to name a few. To be successful in this position, you will need to align priorities to make the most out of our team's work.
We must continue to hire robust & diverse talent, keeping the bar high, & giving an outstanding candidate experience. The daily processes & programs of recruiting operations are the backbone of core TA functions. By joining our team, you will help level up our programs' quality & scale for the future. You will directly impact Twilio's hiring standards as we continue to build the foundation of our interview training programs & scale our Bar Raiser program.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation. We want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Join us!
This position will be located in our Atlanta, Georgia office. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.