Like most guys, we just want getting dressed to be easy. But somewhere along the way things got complicated. Nothing seemed to fit quite right, quality was lacking & shopping was a painful exercise of trial & error. There were somehow way too many options, or none. And whenever we did find something we liked, we knew it would be a little different the next time we looked. So we decided to fix that.
We started with underwear & socks, things that could make you more comfortable every single day. Since then, weve gone on to reinvent other essentials that didnt meet our standards for comfort, performance, quality, or design. If you only need one version of it, we only make the best possible versionand once we get it right, we dont change a thing.
Mack Weldon is reinventing mens basics with a focus on smart design, innovative fabrics, & simple shopping. As a digitally-native brand, all shopping happens on our eCommerce platform at Mackweldon.com. As an Associate Digital Product Manager, you will be responsible for supporting & executing initiatives on the roadmap & ensuring a seamless customer experience across all digital properties. This position will require strong partnership & collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive brand & commerce initiatives. Reporting to a Director of Digital Product, you will work with a team of product managers, engineers, UX designers, data scientists, & QA analysts who will be responsible for the integrity & stability of our back-end while continually improving & evolving the front-end experience through new features & designs.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Digital Roadmap - Support development of sites, experiences, feature sets & functionality across digital platforms. Produce detailed requirements & specs for new features
- Test & Learn - Analyze user feedback & metrics to inform future iterations & continually evolve experiences
- Strategic Planning - Assist with creation of product roadmaps & user experiences by conducting research, analyzing the market & engaging with key stakeholders
- Sprint Management - Manage operations that are required from new product builds & rollouts. Create & manage timelines, track deliverables, & proactively follow-up with all partners to meet deadlines
- Performance - Perform User Acceptance Testing on the launch of new enhancements
- Communicate Rollouts- Run demos of new features, collect any feedback & communicate back to the digital product team
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS:
- Ability to partner with team members to map the product strategy down to individual features & correctly prioritize them across phases
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment & be a true team player
- Strong user-centric design & product sense
- Ability to clearly justify & document strategic technology or business decisions to stakeholders of varying backgrounds
- Experience with web apps & eCommerce systems (Spree, Solidus, Shopify & Salesforce are a plus)
WHO YOU ARE:
- Creative problem solver with the ability to prioritize initiatives & anticipate business needs with 3+ years of direct digital experience
- Someone who has excellent verbal & written communication skills (tech & non-tech)
- A team player who can understand requirements from across various functions & work together to reach a team goal
- An analytical mindset with experience using data to drive decision making
- Effective troubleshooting skills; the ability to overcome obstacles to complete a project
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- We give a shit! - We care. Were slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon & our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You wont find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
- We wont sacrifice the future for a quick win - We wait for the second marshmallow.
- Its all about the people! - Relationships over transactions.
- Full insurance benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Great location in the heart of Nomad district
- Free Mack Weldon gear
- Office snacks & drinks
- Thursday happy hours