First & foremost, as a People Operations Manager, you have to love people. At Via, we are passionate about creating a space where everyone feels valued, supported, & excited to come to work. You will be instrumental in making sure we offer a world-class experience to all employees in our Lehi, UT office.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work tirelessly to support the Lehi team by championing the Via service, brand, & culture each day.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to employees & managers with organizational & People initiatives, queries, & issues, working closely with the New York City People team
- Maintain employee records in our PEO system & update payroll & benefit information as needed
- Onboarding of new employees: both design & implementation
- Manage all compliance related activities including background checks, I-9 verifications, workers compensation, & audits related to all statutory & legal requirements
- 2-4 years of experience in progressive HR
- Reliable, mature, & able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- A background in & passion for employee relations & HR processes
- A tactful, & graceful communicator you intuitively find the right tone in every situation & are natural at collaborating
- A natural collaborator who can quickly integrate well across all functions
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience with recruitment processes a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, & a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.