Seeking an energetic, compassionate, & creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our residents & families! Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much or that you're too loud? Then, you might consider a job here at Aegis!! A musical background, art background, & experience in event planning for seniors is a big plus.
Aegis of Issaquah: 780 NW Juniper St Issaquah WA 98027, is located in the heart of downtown Issaquah near Gilman Village & Target. Five minutes off of 900 & I-90.
The position is Full Time, with a flexible schedule.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Helping maintain residents nails & other grooming needs
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events
- Bringing residents to & from activities
- Assisting with laundry as needed
- Checking call lights in cottages
- Maintain a professional & caring attitude towards residents
What youll need to rock this job:
- Caring & compassionate attitude
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Be passionate!
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
To apply, respond to this ad with your application or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.