Simple Contacts mission is to reduce unnecessary doctor visits & save patients time & money. Come be part of a bright & passionate team that loves to solve hard problems & seeks to drive down spiraling healthcare costs.
We have a diverse culture rooted in honesty & transparency, & we know that each voice matters.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated & creative individual to join the Marketing Team as a summer intern. This is a great opportunity to gain diverse marketing experience while getting exposure to the cross functional operations of a growth-stage tech startup.
Job responsibilities include:
- Contribute to day to day management of email program, including planning & creating campaigns, developing testing plans & regular reporting
- Assist with planning monthly content calendar & editing articles for the Simple Health blog
- Support patient retention, such as launching referral initiatives, helping to shape patient communication & user research projects
- Assist with marketing copy needs, including crafting copy for emails & social media
- Provide additional support for marketing initiatives & projects, including PR, SEO & basic administrative tasks
- Extremely organized, detail oriented & self-motivated
- Excellent writing & proofreading skills
- Creative & excited to learn in a fast-paced & energetic environment
- Interested in healthcare & technology
- Able to commit to at least two days a week for two to three months
Nice to haves
- Previous work experience in marketing and/or e-comm
- Proficient in Excel
- Familiar with HTML
This is a paid internship & is based in NYC at our Flatiron HQ.