ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to help drive our customer retention & marketing automation initiatives. You will be critical to the execution & scaling of marketing campaigns through automation for our FanDuel Group products. This is an exciting opportunity to use strategic thinking, technology & your analytical skills to drive customer engagement & create best-in-class user experiences.
You will own the setup of workflows in our Customer Data Platform & our ETL platform (KNIME) to enable marketing campaign automation. Your work will result in scalable, personalized campaigns across email, mobile, onsite & digital channels.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Learn our data architecture, the variety of data sources important to marketing & how to use them in workflows for assigned projects.
- Become an expert in transforming data in our marketing technology platforms (KNIME & our CDP).
- Build rules, audience segments & workflows in CRM campaign & Knime according to defined business rules.
- Assist with maintaining a promotions database table that includes user level campaign history.
- Handle ad hoc list pull requests from the marketing team.
- Work with your Marketing Manager to surface recommendations on improving marketing technology & automation capabilities.
- Gather clear requirements for assigned projects & collaborate within the team to ensure the specifications are met.
- Understand the end-to-end campaign process, from data processing to reporting in order to fully grasp the impact of your work.
- Carefully document all workflows that you create & post to documation hub.
- Use available resources on Confluence to study data tables to ensure queries are built for optimal system performance.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- 1-3+ years in an operational role executing multi-channel campaigns, using a Customer Data Platform or similar tool preferred
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of using SQL to extract & manipulate data is required
- Experience with ETL/Data Integration tools (AWS, Microsoft, SAP, KNIME) & mobile marketing tools such as Braze preferred
- Knowledge of Java & JSON formats preferred
- Analytical mindset with detail orientation, & an understanding of marketing concepts
- Proactive with a natural curiosity
- Has a positive attitude & loves opportunities to collaborate with others
- Willing to occasionally work weekends & evenings at peak times in the sporting calendar
- An avid sports & gaming fan, & have played FanDuel or competitive products preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.