Build the programs to help Flexport grow
The Demand Ecosystem teams mission is to enable 100% automation in global trade by building robust data integrations between Flexports core platform & our customer & partner systems.
Flexport is a freight forwarder & logistics platform using modern software to make global trade easier for everyone. We are solving complex problems on a global scale, & disrupting a multi-trillion dollar industry that has remained stubbornly unchanged.
We are looking for a Solutions Manager to join our team who will own the end to end lifecycle of delivering data integration projects & programs, driving our Solutions & Engineering team to deliver robust & scalable integrations in a timely manner - delighting our stakeholders while building trust & credibility.
- Be accountable for complex projects that are broad in scope, & often bring ambiguous program areas into clear definition for your team & peers.
- Manage multiple integration projects simultaneously, working with cross-functional internal stakeholders such as Operations, Product, & Engineering, as well as external customers and/or partners.
- Create project plans, setting appropriate milestones in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Manage stakeholder expectations & demonstrate the ability to navigate difficult conversations.
- Plan for project risks & mitigation strategies.
- Produce clear & concise artifacts for communicating status, progress, issues & risks.
- Identify blockers or issues impacting projects & escalate as needed.
- Help the team understand critical paths & prioritize work.
- Ensure adherence to our standard delivery protocol, & improve upon our processes.
- Be an agent of change management, helping to scale our team & our ability to deliver quality integrations with speed & impeccable customer service.
You should have:
- 5+ years of technical project management experience, ideally in a SaaS Professional Services environment.
- Experience in logistics & supply chain field.
- PMP certification.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or relevant work experience.
- Experience managing large-scale, cross-functional programs, ideally related to enterprise systems, EDI, flat file or API integrations.
- Understanding of technology architecture concepts, software & product development.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage ambiguity & competing priorities; expertise in managing change throughout projects.
- Self-motivated & able to work independently.
- Proficiency in Google Sheets (or MS Excel), Google Slides (or MS PowerPoint).
Bonus points if you have:
- Familiarity with agile/scrum processes.
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence, Smartsheets, & Miro.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make it easy & accessible for everyone. Were shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology & exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, were experiencing record growth & are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions & people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, & the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to the Engineering Blog.
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum & maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, & location. Within the range displayed, individual pay is determined by work location & additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, & relevant education & / or training.