ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a collection of brands operating at the intersection of sports, gaming, tech, & entertainment. Our mission is to give sports fans the chance to win every day and create experiences they cant wait to share with their friends.
Were not just a company, were a collective. And were not just coworkers, were a community. Were an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, & rebuilders. We value teamwork above all else, & we believe that diversity & inclusiveness are at the core of any good team. Like any good sports team, weve got passion. Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, & passion for our own people. With a company thats as committed to its people as it is to its customers, FanDuel Group is a great place to develop yourself & your career.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
This role provides technical delivery across FanDuel infrastructure projects, programs & environments, in partnership with our multidiscipline team. Maintain a strategic relationship with stakeholders and help lead communications with technical & business program managers, & third parties. Monitor, measure & improve delivery performance & develop services to meet agreed business needs.
You, as a successful & talented candidate, will join the highly skilled teams working across the FanDuel technology organization. You will provide direction, coordination, communication & documentation supporting delivery and success completion. Provide improvement & innovation with delivery management. In this role you will help support operational & project planning. Assist the improvement of delivery with second- & third-party service providers.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
As an Technical Delivery Manager, you will:
- Review, plan, document and coordinate delivery activities (services & infrastructure).
- Lead multiple deliveries, tracking, issue resolution, time gathering, reporting & communication.
- Ensure on time delivery & completion.
- Build positive & productive working relationships with partners for business growth.
- Analyze & troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage 3rd party delivery teams to ensure timely & accurate customer deliveries.
- Oversee daily activities of 3rd party delivery teams and provide direction & guidance as needed.
- Perform resource allocations & workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence & operational excellence.
- Partner with Sr. Managers to evaluate the performance of team members and identify training opportunities.
- Serve as primary contact for inquiries & concerns related to delivery.
- Provide continuous improvement by re-engineering of processes to ensure quality & efficiency.
- Participate in customer negotiations for delivery rates.
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness & time saving.
- Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Develop scope & budget for delivery projects
- Report delivery status to customers & develop required delivery documentations.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Dedicated commitment to technical excellence & quality partner care.
- You work autonomously actively driving solutions, projects, & identifying areas for improvement in the platform.
- A high degree of focus on quality to build resilient, scalable, & maintainable systems.
- You make decisions based on data & exercise judgment to balance risks & rewards.
- Lead partnerships with internal teams & external business partners.
- A clear focus on staying up to date with emerging technologies through continued learning, active engagement and professional development.
- Demonstrate thought leadership & customer engagement skills.
- Collects & researches data; Use logical intuition & experience to complement data; Design & improve workflows, processes and procedures.
- Identifies & resolves problems in an efficient manner; Collect & analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Experience or education suited to this role, in the areas of project, technical skills & experience.
- Strong third-party management skills, working closely with sourcing & vendor managers.
- Experience administering enterprise environments in mission-critical, 24x7 production environments
- 5 years related experience in infrastructure environments & designing, planning, documenting & implementing using the latest technology
- Advanced cloud experience with knowledge in Amazon & Google.
- Experience leading complex global projects from development through implementation
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low-level technical view.
- Experience working on medium to large projects & delivering against timelines.
- Experience of developing governance practices to track & measure the quality of services & maintain service improvement plans.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.