Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazines Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
Reporting to the Director of Business Systems, the Senior JDE Analysts will be responsible for the following:
- Support & manage JD Edwards, for Casper Sleep Inc, specifically for all non-financial modules. JD Edwardsisan Engagement Resource & Planning software that Casper uses to support operations & financial reporting. The JD Edwards modules supported & managed by this role include but are not limited to: Inventory Management, Sales Order Management, Procurement & Subcontract Management, Advanced Price & Adjustment Management, Transportation Management, Warehouse Management, Material Planning, EDI processing, Agreement Management, Fulfilment Management, Service Management.
- Provide end-user support for Caspers core business applications & operations, specifically for team members using the following JDE modules: Demand Resource Planning, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Sales Order Management & Inventory Management.
- Configuration of JDE system to provide new features & functionality & to support new business initiatives.
- Document functional specifications for RICE (Report, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements) components, process maps for AS-IS & To Be processes, test cases, work instructions, reference documents & knowledge. Part of this role is to have a thorough understanding of RICE elements in JDE, be able to understand the current business processes & be able to map JDE to achieve various business required functionalities. Also includes preparing the process documents, making test environment ready for UAT (User Acceptance Testing), undertaking end to testing & documenting various test cases/scenarios.
- Manage the user access & roles security in JD Edwards through JDE Security administration. JDE Security administration is responsible for creating & maintaining JDE user IDs, resetting passwords, creating roles & assigning roles to users.
- Help to train & conduct workshops for key business users on Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools, methodologies & process compliance. Key users are all Operations (Ops) team members & Financial Operations (FinOps) team members.
- Collaborate with members of the technology team to help build integrations to/from JDE. Technology team (Casper internal) members are the one who manage our homegrown systems such as Solidus & Bedpost which are Caspers Order Management & Fulfillment systems. JDE being a Supply chain & Finance ERP system, Caspers Business Analyst needs to have a close coordination between JDE & Technology team to implement new functionalities & optimizing the existing functionalities.
- Monitor the system for performance & manage the third-party hosting partner. JD Edwards is hosted by partner Velocity Lots of coordination is required between Casper & Velocity for various package builds promotion, server capacity management, database support, CNC support (Configurable Network Computing, JD Edward's (JDE) clientserver proprietary architecture & methodology that implements its highly-scalable enterprise-wide business solutions software that can run on a wide variety of hardware, operating systems (OS) & hardware platforms).
- Communicate with & direct the work of third-party consultants that perform the development for JD Edwards features & functionality.
Requirements: Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Information Systems or a related field
- Five years of progressive work experience in each of the following:
- Supporting the Demand Resource Planning, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Sales Order Management & Inventory Management modules of JD Edwards (version 9.0 or above) by providing end-user support, developing information technology & other solutions to meet business requirements, & maintaining the integrity of the programs running in JD Edwards;
- Managing the JD Edwards application including: Working with JD Edwards (version 9.0 or above) Configuration (including gathering, writing & documenting the business requirements for systems & related project documentation), segregation of duties & business controls, end to end User Acceptance Testing, JDE security management, interface management & electronic Data Interchange (EDI) management.
- In addition, experience with JD Edwards (version 9.0 or above) must include at least 2 years of experience working on current & future state business process mapping.
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!