Index Exchange is looking for a Revenue Accountant to join our Finance team. The Finance team at IX plays a pivotal role, ensuring DSPs are invoiced & Publishers are paid the right amount & on-time, in addition to handling internal finances & expenses. Our business is successful because of the diligence & organization of our Finance team to ensure all credits & debits are properly aligned.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Leverage 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, with an in-depth knowledge of NetSuite, Excel & Expensify considered an asset
- Perform accounting operations & determine revenues & associated cost of revenues
- Maintain the DSP AR & Publisher AP sub-ledger, including reconciliations
- Oversee financial transactions & process invoices in a timely manner
- Perform a variety of month-end close duties; including bank reconciliations, AR/AP analysis
- Assist with preparing financial statements, note disclosures, & supporting schedules in accordance with IFRS
- Assist in credit adjudications of prospective partners & collections process
- Act as a liaison during our year-end audit by preparing supporting schedules, respond to auditor requests, & identify potential areas for improvement
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve internal processes & the month-end close cycle
Heres what you have:
- Strong technical accounting knowledge (IFRS)
- 3+ years of progressive financial reporting experience in a high-growth company with international operations
- Extensive knowledge of & skill in applying accounting & internal control practices
- Excellent collaborative problem solving skills with an ability to implement solutions
- Self-motivated & results oriented with a focus on quality
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Heres why youll love working here:
- Work out of our office in the heart of Downtown Toronto
- Open concept office designed to facilitate communication & collaboration
- Flexible hours & relaxed dress code
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Annual celebrations (Summer BBQ, Holiday Party, All Hands)
- Full healthcare benefits, paid vacation, unlimited sick days, 5% RRSP matching, discounted gym memberships & more
Each member of the IX team is expected to take ownership & contribute from day one, as our business & industry is moving too quickly for red tape or bureaucracy. We take great pride in welcoming, respecting & developing every employee. We arent perfect at everything, but we work hard to constantly learn & improve. We promote a work environment in which we can collaborate & learn from one another.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees & communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing & promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity & inclusion are essential to motivate, empower & recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).