Caper builds smart shopping carts - powered by deep learning & computer vision - to enable a seamless grab-and-go retail experience. We differ from other emerging cashierless technologies like Amazon Go because we are the scalable solution. Capers autonomous checkout technology is plug & play, meaning it requires no in-store renovation, no operational overhaul, no heavy computations or endless image labeling. Any retailers can buy the carts & their entire store is upgraded with cashierless capabilities. Caper costs less than 1% of Amazon Go's infrastructure. We are already live in-stores & our customers love us!
Caper is the fastest-growing company in retail automation technology & is backed by Lux Capital, First Round Capital, Y Combinator along with top executives from Instacart, Plated, Albertsons & Walmart. While e-commerce accounts for 8% of total retail spending, Caper is innovating the other 92% of the untapped offline retail potential.
As a part of the Caper team, youll be a part of a culture that cares about its people & the future were shaping together. At Caper, we may all come from different backgrounds, but we all share one common vision- to fundamentally disrupt the retail industry.
- A bachelors degree or above, preferably a degree in computer science or a related field
- 1-3 years in manual testing of customer facing or internal applications
- Experience testing web based applications & native apps (iOS & Android)
- Experience with debugging tools
- Experience in writing complex test cases & executing them through JIRA, Zephyr, etc.
- A sense of urgency, & passion for testing under tight deadlines
You're ready to:
- Define, design, & implement test cases
- Perform manual testing of hardware & software products
- Establish a culture of QA in every part of the product development process
- Work with our engineering team to create & resolve bug reports in JIRA
- Partner with our product managers, designers, & engineers to understand product requirements
- Participate in regular updates & report on testing status
- Update test suites & automate as necessary
- Be the voice of the user
- Conquer the world!
Hours: 5-10hrs/week to start