Warby Parker is on the lookout for a Product Manager of Ecommerce Platform to join our Digital Product Team. As our product offerings continue to expand, we are building new infrastructure to scale with our businesss growing complexities. In this role, youll own the strategy, product roadmap, & business outcomes for the product team creating technical infrastructure for our website, app, & performance marketing ecosystem.
As Product Manager of Ecommerce Platform, youll also help shape Warbys digital product management practice. Were committed to building a customer-oriented team that delivers seamless experiences through scalable infrastructure, thoughtful analytics, user-centered design, strong implementation, & a test-and-iterate culture. We are also deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce. Sound like your dream gig? Read on!
What youll do
- Partner with a team of front-end & back-end engineers to scale the ecommerce platform infrastructure
- Develop a strategy to mature infrastructure underpinning all digital experiences across performance marketing & email technology; analytics & data stacks; & experimentation tools
- Establish a strategy to improve site performance through new architectural approaches & monitoring tools
- Own the technical roadmap for all ecommerce systems from implementation of new systems to maintenance of existing systems across third-party integrations & internal builds
- Research & build infrastructure to best support new strategic focus areas from personalization to omnichannel experiences
- Build scalable tools for developers to more efficiently launch new features
- Define top-priority metrics, set targets, & prioritize work for the team to maximize business impact
- Lead ongoing conversations with key stakeholders, including Performance Marketing, other Ecommerce Product Managers, Analysts, SRE, Security, & Data Engineering
What youll learn
- How best-in-class digital experiences are powered by best-in-class infrastructure
- Cutting-edge performance marketing strategies to drive ecommerce growth
- A lot (or a lot more) about website data, Google Analytics, & experimental design
Who you are
- Backed by experience (ideally 35 years) owning a product roadmap for scaling infrastructure (e.g., building in-house systems or vetting & integrating third-party tools)
- Experienced in ecommerce, site stability, A/B testing, web & mobile analytics, or performance marketing
- Excited about partnering with engineering teams from setting long-term strategy to getting your hands dirty delivering it incrementally
- Equipped with a technical mindset, empathy for users, systems thinking, & dedication to dataall of which to help you create & deliver exceptional products
- Excited to define KPIs & measure the business impact of systems you've helped develop
- Naturally curious & decisiveyou dive into any available information & use those learnings to inform your decisions
- Comfortable with ambiguity & excited about partnering with a team to reduce uncertainty
- A well-rounded communicator & collaborator who loves to partner both within a product team & with cross-functional teams
- Eager to help others & passionate about creating stellar products
- Not on the Office of Inspector Generals List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Experience as an engineer or ability to code
- Experience across multiple platforms such as websites & apps
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels & designing our frames in-house, were able to offer top-quality glasses & sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, weve set up headquarters in New York City & Nashville, built our own optical lab, & opened retail locations all around the U.S. & Canada. As we grow, were committed to proving that businesses can scale & be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in needto date, thats over five million pairs.
Of course, all work & no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering & learning opportunities, & just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, & identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (Were happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits & perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Flexible My Time vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends & family)
- And more (just ask!)