Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology & acquired Content King - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
As a Sr. SEO Solutions Consultant at Conductor, you will serve as a technical liaison for the Sales Organization. The role includes the creation & delivery of product demonstrations, answering technical questions, gathering technical requirements, & providing technical support to the Sales Team.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers & Sales Team Members for all technical aspects of a sales cycle in order to meet company objectives
- Develop a high level of functional & applied knowledge of Conductors products & their proper usage by customers & prospects
- Deliver technical product presentations for prospects Support competitive messaging for opportunities
- Support partner initiatives & enablement
- Present product demos & value propositions in a clear & professional manner
- Consult with customers to gain an understanding of their business & technical requirements
- Respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), & security requirements
- Understands the core technology foundation (architecture, database, security, etc.) for the platform & can quickly analyze the tech stacks of our clients & prospects
- Brings expertise & builds clients confidence in the selection of Conductor solutions by detailing the Conductor on-boarding & integration process
- Relates to the specifics of a client situation connecting the learnings from the discovery process to the capabilities of Conductor
- Represent Conductor at tradeshows, conferences, & other events
- Work in collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, Partner, & Product teams
- Conduct business with integrity consistent with Conductors values, policies, & procedures
- 4+ years of SEO experience at either an agency or in-house (in-house experience is a plus)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, & other technologies that inform organic search strategies
- Has an established track record of success in managing high-value deals in excess of $100k
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing concepts, practices, & procedures preferred
- Excel skills are required for standard project work.
- Working familiarity with APIs & BI solutions is preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to deliver compelling & engaging presentations to key decision-makers & executives
- Superior written & verbal communication skills, organization, & time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, & initiative
- Outstanding follow-up, organization, & planning skills.
- Strong customer service orientation - must be positive, friendly, & approachable
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to travel when required for onsite demonstrations
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk & working on a computer.
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.