Cervello is looking for a Microsoft Power BI consultant to join our growing team. The ideal candidate shall design, develop & deliver data visualization dashboards using Microsoft Power BI. Qualified applicants must have a strong understanding of business processes & the ability to translate complex business requirements into technical & system specifications.
- Dashboards shall allow authorized users (without database or Microsoft Power BI expertise) to easily search & view specific desired information & dashboards from combined data groupings.
- Integrate data originating on separate IT systems.
- Train authorized users on usage, data entry, query, update, & maintenance.
- Coordinate with department to maintain configuration control of dashboards & associated data from final briefing/reports of particular projects while also allowing ongoing modification of framework data for future analyses & excursions.
Required Skills / Essential Duties:
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Design, develop & deliver visualizations & analytics to business stakeholders utilizing Power BI
- Partner with stakeholders & use analytic expertise to solve business problems
- Create Power BI dashboards that enable operational leaders to have high quality, fact-based discussions & make analytically driven decisions
- Present analytical results, conclusions, & recommendations to stakeholders & leadership
- Provide source code & unlimited data rights for the dashboard framework.
Desired skills & experience
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA preferred
- Passionate about telling stories with data
- Solid SQL experience
- Ability to convert data analysis into insights
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts & statistical results in an easily understandable presentation.
- Must be inquisitive
- Experience with Azure, and/or systems integration a strong plus
- Highest standards of accuracy & precision; highly organized.
ABOUT US: OUR WORKPLACE IS FUN AND FAST-PACED
We are Cervello. A leading professional services firm dedicated to helping progressive enterprises dramatically improve business analytics. We are an elite team of functional & technical experts focused at the convergence of Enterprise Performance Management, Data Management & Business Intelligence Technologies.
The culture here is cool & cutting edge. The environment is casual & conducive to collaboration & problem solving. Its the perfect balance of freedom & accountability. If youre at the top of your game & want to be part of something great join us!