The Role: Senior Project Manager, Storefront Ireland
Job Location: We have a Dublin Office open to hybrid or remote Ireland based candidates only
Rue Gilt Groupe is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our expanding Storefront Engineering Team in Dublin, IRE. In your role youll lead complex initiatives managing all activities in a project life-cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, controlling, & closing associated with projects that are long-term, line of business wide & medium to high risk, scope & complexity with broad impact.
Theres no better time to be involved in the technical advancement of e-commerce at Rue Gilt Groupe. We utilize world-class technology, merchandising, & marketing to strategically support our brand partners & inspire members daily. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping & the best-in-class experience that today's customers demand. Luxury at affordable prices with cutting edge technology making it all possible.
We're currently modernizing our technical stack & need motivated contributors to drive our technology & process forward.
- Review & initiate complex multi-business & enterprise support operations, organizational systems knowledge, & navigation to anticipate change impacts
- Ensure full understanding of project impacts that translate into comprehensive engagement strategies
- Make decisions in end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end while developing & implementing program & project level processes, procedures, & performance metrics
- Demonstrate understanding of policy, methodology & artifact creation that influence & lead change management to meet deliverables & drive new initiatives
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Bachelors Degree desired, but not required
- 5+ years of Project Management & Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: employee applications & the interface of these applications for user experience. Digital product or program management, digital platforms or digital consulting
- Fluency in English
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills to interact with internal & external stakeholder while working in a collaborative team environment
About the Storefront Engineering Team:
The Storefront Engineering Team at Rue Gilt Groupe has four vertical project teams (Product Catalog, BeMo, Pathfinder, Royale) that work on various workstreams that transform our firms top private sale e-commerce destinations: Rue La La, Gilt, Gilt City, & SIMON Shop Premium Outlets. Rue Gilt Groupe Storefront Engineering Team transforms our user experience & drives $1 Billion annual sales & in delighting 35+ Million members. Rue Gilt Groupe employs leading-edge technologies & specialized experts in product design & development, data analytics, & customer delivery to provide best-in-class experience.
Job Location: Remote, Hybrid, Ireland based candidates only
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.