WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
Were looking for a Community Manager to continue building, nurturing, & maintaining our Braze customer slack community -- Braze Bonfire.
In past years at dozens of events, weve seen our customers learn so much by trading strategies & interacting with one another. Braze Bonfire provides marketers, product managers, & growth specialists the online community they need to discuss Customer Engagement & messaging strategies with like minded experts. Braze Bonfire is the fabric which knits all of our customer events & relationships together into a cohesive whole. An ideal candidate will have customer facing experience, & a hunger to learn about SaaS community management in addition to martech expertise.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage, curate & design programs to expand the Braze Online Community which currently has over 2500 members since its launch in Q4 2019.
- Work cross functionally with teams in Marketing, PR, Customer Success, Sales, Partnerships, Customer Education, & Product to source content & discussion topics within the community & ensure brand alignment.
- Coordinate closely with the Customer Advocacy team to drive more engagement & leadership from our Firebrands (Customer Advocates) within the customer community.
- Respond to community comments directly, as well as source thought leadership from within the company to thoughtfully engage within community discussions.
- Coordinate with marketing to help organize & participate in events to build offline communities regionally & build brand awareness.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Experience, Community Management, Martech SaaS or a related role.
- You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- Youre known for being a team player. We just cant emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
- Strong experience in working cross-functionally across multiple departments or functions.
- Experience in using Slack specifically for online communities is a plus.
- You have a strong customer first & service oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.