Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking a CPQ Platform Manager to join our growing Sales Operations team. This role is perfect for a quote-to-cash professional, with a depth of Salesforce & CPQ experience, who is looking for the opportunity to design solutions for a fast growing Go-To-Market organization & create a best-in-class quote-to-cash experience. You are right for this role if youre passionate about creating high-impact CPQ features, work well with stakeholders across the quote-to-cash lifecycle, & want to design & build technical solutions that will enable our Go-To-Market teams to quote efficiently & accurately.
Youre someone who digs solving complex, interconnected technical & business problems while partnering with a diverse set of stakeholders across the Sales & Go-To-Market organizations. Youre capable of quickly understanding whats working (or not) in a given situation & crafting & communicating a structured, organized way forward that may involve both technical & process improvements. You have solid Salesforce skills that youre looking to take to the next level, & youre experienced with CPQ platforms & how they integrate with SFDC. Youre comfortable working with an engineering team to communicate technical specifications & drive projects to completion, & youre capable of handling hands-on declarative Salesforce work this position will have many opportunities for both. Youre excited about the idea of a high-autonomy role where youre trusted & empowered to craft & own technical solutions to tough quote-to-cash problems.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of designing & implementing solutions. They also have:
- 5+ years in a Salesforce or CRM architecture role
- Experience implementing or maintaining a CPQ platform & understanding of how it integrates with Salesforce
- Experience in creating & driving a product roadmap in the quote-to-cash space
- Experience supporting the technical needs of sales, billing, deal desk, & pricing & packaging teams within Salesforce & other quote-to-cash tools
- Experience with optimizing & empowering users on the quote-to-cash experience within SFDC
- Excellent stakeholder relationship & project management skills, including proactive communication & aligning with stakeholder goals
- Strong ability in Salesforce data models, custom objects, declarative automation, & understanding of when to use declarative automation versus code
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Experience implementing or maintaining & Apttus CPQ/CLM instance
- Salesforce Developer certification
As a CPQ Platform Manager, you will be responsible for managing & configuring Salesforce CRM & Apttus CPQ. You will own & implement high-impact projects & features that will create a best-in-class quote-to-cash experience for our Go-To-Market organization. You will partner closely with our pricing & packaging, deal desk, billing platform, & sales teams to implement solutions that solve some of Twilios toughest quote-to-cash challenges. Additionally, youll join a solution-architect-led team of platform managers focused on solving problems in the sweet spot between business & technology & have the opportunity to drive transformative projects for our Sales & Go-To-Market teams.
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Design & implement user-centric solutions to business & technical problems, with the goal of increased operational efficiency & readiness for scale
- BE AN OWNER: Identify gaps & pain points in the quote-to-cash process & design & improved experiences for sales users
- DONT SETTLE: Identify & eliminate areas of inefficiency in the quoting experience in Salesforce
- BE INCLUSIVE: Meet regularly with sales users, pricing & packaging, deal desk, & billing platform teams to identify pain points & process improvement needs, then implement the solutions
- BE AN OWNER: Solution, scope & lead projects to improve order form accuracy & quoting efficiency within our CPQ/CLM instance
- BE BOLD: Create solutions that will fundamentally change & improve the way our sales team quotes & builds order forms.
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success & scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, & data that power the day-to-day interactions across the Sales & Go-To-Market organization.
We created this role because we are passionate about creating a seamless order experience & empowering our sales force in their day-to-day work. You will drive the projects & features that will create a best in class order process & deliver a world-class Quote-to-Cash model.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located remotely in the US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.