Rokt is a marketing technology company whose core mission is to make the e-commerce transaction smarter by optimizing & personalizing experiences for each individual across products, UX & campaigns. We are a team of extraordinary people pioneering e-commerce marketing, connecting brands with consumers when they are in a buying state of mind. With 7+ offices around the world, Rokt is made up of teams of Roktstars - passionate, smart & curious people who love to collaborate. At Rokt we help our clients & partners find new audiences, grow their revenue & create more meaningful relationships with existing customers. We deliver powerful & significant results.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, the Channel Manager is responsible for driving growth within a particular channel, wins, maintains, expands relationships, & maximizes revenue opportunities with assigned channel partners. The Channel Manager will serve as the subject matter expert across all partnerships within the channel in order to translate value to internal teams, Rokt clients & partners.
In addition to the ongoing management of partners & evangelizing the value of partnerships across Rokt teams & clients, the Channel Manager will also be tasked with extracting the most value out of our partners, denominated in incremental usage of partners by clients on the platform.
In order to achieve these goals, this person is expected to be an excellent partner & collaborator to & with Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development, Legal, Finance, & other internal teams.
This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression & international travel as the company expands globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build & implement sales process for channel partners
- Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to identify strategic opportunities & product alignment
- Regularly meeting with counterparts within partner organization.
- Working to achieve revenue targets as determined by the channel VP.
- Creating feedback loop within the Rokt organization around successes & challenges
- Proactively leading a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, & critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, & validating partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Selling through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Driving education & adoption of company products & solutions among key stakeholders within assigned partners.