As a Team Assistant, you will provide support to an agent team lead at Compass, to ensure the team can focus on what they do best. Anticipating the needs of the lead & the team, you resolve operational & administrative issues before they arise. You represent the team, serving as a great first impression & the initial point of contact. You will be responsible for incoming requests, directing emails & calls to appropriate contacts, flow of correspondence, & more.
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team.In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.
The Agent Team Assistant Will:
- Build efficiency & effective responsiveness into existing operations, & help define new operational strategies
- Work closely & effectively with the team lead to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments & responsibilities & follow up as necessary
- Manage external requests & retrieve messages on behalf of the team lead, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Coordinate calendars & schedule relevant meetings & travel arrangements
- Assist with property showings, open houses, buyer appointments, home inspections, appraisals, & all other types of real estate showings
- Attend client meetings & sales pitches along with team lead
- Assist with team marketing efforts including direct mail, e-blasts, & social media postings
- Assist with team business development & client relations efforts including CRM database, planning client events, & assisting with client appreciation