Cedar is taking a complex patient finance process & make it simple & understandable to both patients & providers.We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to improve our existing user interfaces as well as help design & implement new flows for future products. Our user-facing products include a patient web application that allows patients to understand & pay their bills in a way that is quick, simple & intuitive, & a provider application that empowers provider staff to manage patient billing cycles, communicate with the patients via a chat app, & gain insights via an analytics dashboard.
- Design & build beautiful & engaging user interfaces for new & existing apps
- Improve quality, performance, & stability of our user-facing apps
- Work cross-functionally & collaborate with other engineering teams, product, & design
- Help us scale the company, the culture, & our products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in designing & building scalable customer-facing web applications
- Degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Based in the New York City area or willing to relocate
- Familiarity with Python, Django
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart & engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments & suggestions
- Transparency across teams & interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch & unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital & Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing & engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.