Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As part of the Commercial Operations function at Omada, the Deal Desk Mgr/Sr.Manager will play an instrumental role in supporting Omadas commercial team by managing the deal desk team & function. This individual will support sales opportunities by collaborating with our sales team to drive the proposal process, contracting, pricing & other non standard customer requests & requirements. You will establish & maintain strong working relationships with Omada sales teams & other cross-functional stakeholders while also growing & developing the deal desk team.
You must have exceptional communication, organizational, & team management skills & be comfortable juggling multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines. At the same time, you should have a bias for execution & a high level of drive & creativity to constantly improve your area of responsibility.
- Lead that team that serves as the first touch point for questions from our sales team as it relates to pricing, contracting, billing, implementation, & requests for proposal. Develop, mentor & grow team members.
- Establish, track & evolve metrics for deal desk team success.
- Build productive relationships with Engineering, Product, Business Development & Strategy to serve as a centralized resource for the field sales teams through partnership with the deal desk team.
- Partner with commercial teams on a new launch as the sales process SME- identifying how the sales process can support or needs to evolve. Direct our sales team to follow that approach, manage the progress against a realistic set of metrics, keep accurate records, & provide status updates
- Create, gather, & organize information from many sources; transmit data to appropriate support group; & ensure the timeliness & compliance of the final product
You will love this job if you:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Work crossfunctionall with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment between internal teams & our commercial teams
- Outstanding people & time management & organizational skills
- Understanding of the end to end sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to guide complex strategic & operational initiatives.
- Strong analytical & problem solving experience, combined with strong business judgment & an ability to present analysis in a clear & compelling manner.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, facilitating clear & open communication at all levels of the organization.
Bonus points for:
- BS/BA in Business, or another relevant field
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Advanced capabilities in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
[FOR REMOTE, FULL-TIME, FIXED TERM - take this section header in brackets out of JD]
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.