What is BlockFi?
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Were a team of builders & strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity & offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, & every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, & we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is looking for a Partnerships Development Manager, Credit Cards to join our growing team!
As a member of the Partnerships team at BlockFi, you'll play an important role in the expansion of BlockFis credit card product. Your goal is to identify, evaluate, & execute performance partnerships (paid ads, affiliates, sponsorships, events, influencers, etc.) that will provide step-function growth for our credit card product. As a successful candidate, you thrive in ambiguity, are resourceful, & persistent. Your job is to help us grow new retail accounts & should have a passion for selling & pipeline management.
- Identify key partnerships to grow the user base & drive engagement for the Blockfi credit card & merchant product suite
- Own full lifecycle of partner engagement, deal-making, & partnership implementation for growth-centric partnership models
- Build lead lists, outreach campaigns, & source deals from all over the world
- Conduct research to identify new markets & customer needs
- Evolve existing business models & help establish new commercial propositions with a focus on profitability & payback
- Work closely with leaders from product, marketing, sales, & engineering teams to launch initiatives & scale existing business
- Execute in a fast-paced & constantly-evolving environment
- At least 5 years of direct selling experience, exceed quota month over month selling performance partnerships at a fintech, crypto or financial services firm
- Strong commercial & product instincts & the ability to prioritize & guide cross-functional teams through competing demands & complex problems
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, & handle uncertainty & ambiguity
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience & expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health & well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, & Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team & we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial & driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), & the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, & our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, & as we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments & Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand