ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the worlds largest online hotel & accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 & now a part of Booking Holdings, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Since its acquisition by the Priceline group in 2007, Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe & the USA. This role will help to ad growth to our NYC team & our U.S. presence, where we are looking to expand in the coming years.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, & experimentation, & the tools to work faster & smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, & it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly & create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company & make a difference!
ABOUT PRICELINE AGODA GLOBAL PARTNER SERVICES
Priceline Agoda Global Partner Services is unique within the global Agoda organization. Were building a best-in-class team that supports two of Booking Holdings hotel platforms; Priceline.com & Agoda.com. Priceline Agoda Global Partners Services provides our hotel partners with a single, flexible merchant connection powered by a robust technology platform offering our hotel partners global reach with local expertise.
As Associate Market Manager, the key objective is to guide expansion of Agodas network of hotel partnerships & accommodation inventory supply through building, establishing & maintaining account relationships. The Associate Market Manager leverages their experience in procurement, e-commerce, & the hotel/travel/hospitality industry, generally, in order to manage Agodas hotel market partnership-related functions. Additionally, the Associate Market Manager is expected to identify trends, optimize pricing, ensure content competitiveness & identify & secure potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand.
- Build strong supplier relationships & convincingly explain the strategic benefitsof the Agoda products to grow bookings, revenues & gross profit in assigned markets
- Evaluate existing partnerships & determine actions to optimize performance
- Execute & track account management activities
- Recommend & execute strategies & promotional activities with hotel partners to maximize Agodas accommodation availability & content competitiveness
- Conduct ongoing reviews of production with participating hotels using a consultative approach to optimize hotel conversion & assist partner hotels in maximizing their RevPAR via the Agoda products
- Formulate project ideas, determine where opportunity exists & implement new approaches.
- Negotiate & evaluate costs of running feature marketing campaigns for hotel properties
- Identify, qualify, contact, counsel, & visit key accommodation suppliers to grow Agodas portfolio
- Maintain knowledge of key events in assigned markets & their impact on hotel availability
- Research & troubleshoot rate & availability issues preventing hotels from maximizing booking performance; e.g., problems with connectivity, rate mapping, extranet management, etc.
- Ensure hotels in assigned regions implement appropriate customer operational procedures
- Manage listings for new suppliers & renewals with existing partners
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
- Train & inform hotel partners on Agoda technologies, tools & models
- Use out-of-the-box thinking to develop & implement solutions to unique challenges
- Prepare presentations & materials
- Manage regular weekly/monthly supplier & internal reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in any relevant field or equivalent experience
- Two-three years of experience in sales, e-commerce and/or revenue management, highly preferred within hotel, travel or hospitality industry (especially OTA channels)
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external/internal stakeholders
- Ability to research, prepare & communicate various proposals to potential & current hotel partners
- Success in acquiring, building & maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Excellent command of English language, both written & spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving, analysis, & planning skills
- Adapts well to & is energized by changing & dynamic workplace & industry
- Possesses creative & innovative instincts & the ability to translate ideas into reality
- Thrives as a team player demonstrates a strong work ethic
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities
Travel: No regular travel
Work Schedule: Typical workdays are Monday through Friday, 9:00am 5:30pm including hour lunch
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time & holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter & Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available & discounts on restaurants located in the building
Below are some websites to learn more aboutagoda.com:
Hired.coms latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#newyork #BD#SALE #3 #LI-SS1