Guideline is looking for an Operations Analyst to join the Product Operations team.
What will you be working on?
We are seeking an Operations Analyst to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who is excited to help Guideline make affordable retirement benefits accessible to American workers, & would love to grow in a dynamic & fast-paced environment with a tight-knit, collaborative team. A high level of attention to detail is a must, as the position will directly contribute to a best-in-class client experience.
- Support cross-functional company projects & products, such as Owners Draw, Profit Sharing, & Integrations servicing
- Increase company efficiency by helping complete core operational transactions, including payroll contributions, audits, & internal corrections
- Support internal clients master Guidelines core platform & workflows
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Customer Success, Engineering, Compliance, & Onboarding on customer questions & active operational projects
- Help collect & refine best practice recommendations, as well as continuously look for ways to improve processes
- Assist the Product Operations team in keeping our tools & systems updated
- Other duties as assigned
We are a high-energy group & work closely with Sales, Customer Success & Product.
- Bachelors degree required, with demonstrated project management & leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to juggle & prioritize among multiple tasks
- Comfort level with data & analytics
- Strong collaboration skills: comfort level talking to different teams & levels
- Well-organized, with a sharp eye for detail
- Passionate about technology
What is Guideline?
At Guideline, were helping people save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider that doesnt charge participants any fees on investments, regardless of the value of their assets or retirement account balance. And for employers, Guideline charges a low, flat rate fee per participant, in contrast to the asset-based fee model predominant in the industry.
With over 7,000 clients & hundreds of millions of dollars in assets under management, in just a couple of years of operations, were well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
We have raised $59M to date with top-tier investors.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
- Daily lunch
- Commuter benefit
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.