WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is building a layer of technology to power our vision of space as a service. From identifying & designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, & improve the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout & form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 200+ buildings in 20+ countries & will be our rare advantage as the company continues to grow.
Our team is passionate about member & community experience is responsible for delivering technology that builds intelligent environments & connected, consciously-engineered communities for every space in the world. Our team is interested in growing lifetime value, satisfaction productivity, & building engaging community models in smart environments.
We seek to give community managers superpowers to build fast-growing, vibrant, engaged workplace communities & tools to appropriately coordinate all aspects of their spaces.
- Work closely with the product manager & product designer to review requirements & designs
- Build scalable, performant, reusable & testable components.
- Maintain quality & ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Research new technology, build prototypes & write clean, maintainable code
- Support & tackle issues (process & system), identify the root cause, & actively implement balanced corrective actions.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design & launch new features.
- 4+ years of experience in Full Stack Software Engineering.
- Experience with the development & design of large scale software projects.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment & coach more junior engineers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.