BARK is a company building products, experiences, & entertainment for dogs & the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids & families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 50 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make dogs happier.
But what kind of company is BARK? It's a company that has gone to the dogs. We are committed to a culture that is open, inclusive, generous, & enthusiastic just like our pups. United by this dog-obsession, we embrace diversity of all stripes & spots. If your camera roll is 90% pictures of your dog, you belong here.
At BARK, we know that dogs aren't pets; they're family. Our people crazy dog people believe that their dogs deserve the best. The best treats, the best toys, the best seat on the couch. Together, we're driven to be the people our dogs think we are.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
Do digital marketing & paid social advertising make you howl? Does targeting dog lovers with quirky, irreverent creative sound like fun? If you answered yes to these questions, we should chat.
BARK is a fast-growing business for people who absolutely love dogs. The Paid Social Lead will help run a variety of paid social channels on BarkBox, SuperChewer & Bright Dental & will have opportunities to touch other channels ranging from search engine marketing, display advertising & other test channels.
We're looking for a growth hacker who can manage the tools themselves & not rely on agencies. Somebody who is an analytical, hard-working digital campaign junkie that gets your fix by analyzing/optimizing campaigns, rolling out new creative & copy, identifying new ways to scale, & looking for ways to drive down CPAs across multiple channels. Somebody with a proven testing methodology, & ability to provide detailed reporting on a daily basis.
Naturally curious & self-motivated team members thrive at Bark. This list is not comprehensive, & we hope youll seek out even more ways to make an impact, but here are some initial expectations of this role:
- You'll set up, launch, optimize & efficiently scale all campaigns in paid social (mostly Facebook/Instagram)
- Youll drive measurable new growth in these channels & be able to evaluate each opportunity & test, communicate results, & double down on high performing campaigns
- You'll lead the testing of new digital channels
- You'll provide daily reporting on performance & analysis of how to improve
- You'll manage budget & drive revenue & conversion on ads
We are looking for someone who can lead these channels for BarkBox, so the ideal candidate has hands on, technical experience in these channels from strategy & production to media-buying & execution. The quantity of your experience is not nearly as important as the quality!
- You have great communication skills & are able to clearly explain & document plans & results to your team & the wider organization
- Youre genuinely curious & passionate about marketing & staying current with new ways to reach customers
- 1-3 years of experience in retail/e-commerce startup/media buying agency scaling paid marketing channels & platforms, with paid social (especially Facebook/Instagram, secondarily Pinterest/Snapchat/Youtube/Twitter) as your primary expertise. Experience in the platform is a must.
- Strong understanding of paid media attribution, experience with Google analytics is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail. Data should speak to you.
- Expert knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- Strong understanding of site analytics & landing page optimization.
- Good eye for being able to convey to a creative designer what type of social ads work & working knowledge of creating your own.
- Experience with photoshop, gif creation, ad copy skills is a plus
- You are obsessed with making dogs happy & healthy.