This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, & try to have some fun too. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Manager, Risk
Adyens Risk Team focuses on powering all of Adyens fraud prevention efforts. From providing risk solutions to merchants, to aligning with other workstreams on matters such as continuous compliance or building out real time dashboards to detect anomalies & prevent payments fraud early, Adyens risk efforts are central to what we do.
Adyen is looking for a passionate Product Manager who has experience working in teams that build merchant facing risk solutions. The Product Manager will be responsible for building out our next-generation risk solution that will be used by Adyen internally & by merchants around the globe.
Product Managers at Adyen own the end-to-end problem that they are trying to solve with their team. You will create & evangelize a vision for your product area, realize that vision with a team of engineers, & ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from the products & features your team has released.
Were looking for someone who has:
- Experience working with 3rd party fraud & risk management solutions in payments fraud either on the merchant side or as a solution provider;
- A fundamental understanding of payments fraud, associated metrics & technologies.
- The ability to act as the single point-of-contact for owned areas - working with cross-functional partners across the company to achieve all aspects of the project management cycle;
- A launch fast & iterate approach to tackling solutions;
- The ability to help a team architect a vision & then see it through implementation & ongoing optimization;
- Manage the product roadmap, maintain & prioritize product backlog
- Strong communication skills, especially in a consensus driven culture where a diversity of perspectives is cherished;
- Previous engineering/developer/data science background a plus;
- Data-driven decision making skills;
- A proven record of high performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results. An intuitive understanding of the importance of data in understanding trends, providing actionable insights, & tracking the success of those initiatives.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!