Acquia empowers the worlds most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, & IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose & deploy digital products & services that engage customers, enhance conversions, & help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, & named a top place to work by the Boston Globe & the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future & we want you to be a part of it!
The Product Marketing Manager is an active contributor working as part of Acquias Product Marketing team responsible for delivering outbound product marketing strategy & execution for Acquia Drupal Cloud products, solutions, & initiatives. Key responsibilities include:
- GTM strategy for a specific product. This includes:
- Identifying the market opportunity & target buyer persona
- Defining the routes to market
- Developing the GTM plan & messaging/positioning
- Validating the approach
- Leading a cross-functional team to implement the plan
- Tracking & monitoring the success of the plan & revenue for the product
- Working with the marketing team to develop thought leadership & demand gen content, including website content, videos, interactive content, ebooks, & more
- Working with the sales enablement team to develop sales content & ensure the team is equipped to sell
- Working with the product team to feed field & analyst input back into the roadmap
- Working with the AM/GLAM/CSM teams to ensure product retention & growth within the customer base
- Working with the partner team to grow the Drupal Cloud footprint with partners
- Work with pre-sales on an optimized demo strategy
- Assisting the field in individual deals & sales strategy
- Understanding the competitive landscape for a specific product category & how we position against a given set of competitors
- Experience with key aspects of product marketing (e.g., evangelism, analyst relations, content creation, partner enablement, etc.)
- Background in enterprise technology, experience in CMS a plus
- Proven success leading cross functional teams for strategic projects
- Strong communication skills, including written & speaking
ACQUIA IS PROUD TO PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS BENEFITS OFFERINGS TO OUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES IN MAINTAINING BOTH A HEALTHY BODY AND A HEALTHY MIND. CORE BENEFITS INCLUDE: COMPETITIVE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE, WELLNESS PROGRAMS, TAKE IT WHEN YOU NEED IT TIME OFF, PARENTAL LEAVE, RECOGNITION PROGRAMS, AND MUCH MORE!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.