The Driver Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between the Via's brand & the people who actually deliver our services. As a Partner Support Specialist, youll be on the ground floor at this exciting company ensuring that our partner's drivers have a smooth interaction & experience.
We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, & we serve as an advocate for our partners' drivers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Via's experience. You will make customers feel like they are receiving a world class education on our product suite; they will feel supported & loved throughout their correspondences with us. We bring the voice of the Via's brand to our drivers, & the voice of our drivers to the broader Via's team.
What You'll Do
- You will serve as the front line, speaking with driver partners face-to-face, to help improve their first experience with Via or manage their accounts
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues
- Become an expert on our services & spread the love of Via everywhere
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service to our driver partners, finding new & interesting ways to make our customers smile
- Notice even the smallest trends & pain points, then brainstorm ways in which we can create solutions to improve each customers experience
- Coordinate with management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design & product teams
Who You Are:
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension & writing skills
- Excellent computer & technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, previous CRM tools like Salesforce a plus
- Great listener & conversationalist
- A well-rounded team player who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- Someone with a strong work ethic & an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dynamic; willing to wear multiple hats & work on projects of all types
- You take initiative to solve problems & get the job done
- Empathetic & the able to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Generally awesome with a great sense of humor
Via is an equal opportunity employer.