The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our users are getting the most out of Vimeos Enterprise offerings by providing an outstanding onboarding experience across platforms. In this role, you will lead Vimeos skilled global technical onboarding team & work to build a best in class onboarding experience rooted in client success & the ability to scale. You & your team will partner cross-functionally to build innovative solutions & processes that drive the business forward.
As the Senior Manager, Technical Onboarding & Solutions you will lead the continued development of the onboarding & success programs for Vimeos Enterprise clients across platforms in the media & corporate communications space. As Vimeos client base grows & the product expands, you will have the opportunity to build out customer programs geared towards success & retention. You will work closely with stakeholders & senior leadership across the organization, including Sales, Account Management, Product, Engineering, Finance, & more. You should have the ability to quickly understand technical concepts & translate them to clients, & have a knack for prioritizing issues & making decisions quickly.
What youll do:
- Day-to-day Solutions team leader responsible for ensuring smooth & successful onboarding or off-boarding of Enterprise clients across products
- Identify trends in onboarding & customer segments to work with the Operations team on ongoing workflow improvements
- Work cross-functionally to streamline onboarding client operations & relationships
- Act as a point of escalation for technical troubleshooting & coordination between Enterprise clients & internal teams on issues including platform functionality, livestream broadcasts, integrations, & API support & set up standard methodologies for scaling these processes
- Manage & prioritize incoming issues & requests from Enterprise clients to influence product focus & long-term roadmap & build a tight feedback loop between clients & product teams
- Organize the team & their workload efficiently & successfully across projects & products, report on team capacity & quickly iterate based on demand when needed
- Track & maintain superb NPS score for technical services delivered by the onboarding team
- Conduct competitive research to keep onboarding services competitive & unique
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years of experience in leading technical implementation, customer success, or account management
- Experience managing & mentoring a team of direct reports to develop their skills
- Experience working closely with Enterprise-level clients
- A problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive & consultative in order to inspire change
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously while communicating effectively with stakeholders across offices & functions
- Passion for understanding & triaging technical concepts or products
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience at a quickly scaling, growth stage SaaS company
- OTT or video familiarity
- Experience working with a team that spans across time zones
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs