People who work for themselves fuel our economy. In the US, small businesses employ 60% of the workforce & create 80% of new jobs. Oftentimes the odds are stacked against them with 50% failing in the first 5 years. Intuits Small Business & Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) is devoted to creating solutions to meet the needs & improve the chances of success for these entrepreneurs with a portfolio of solutions from Mailchimp & QuickBooks.
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaigns, CRM, & analytics tools.
We are seeking a Marketing Associate to help accelerate Mailchimps top strategic priorities with a focus on driving growth. Your role will include supporting the US & CA team with components of strategy (e.g. crafting growth playbook); analytics (e.g. translating data into insights & narrative, competitive landscape analysis), planning (e.g., annual strategy & planning); & communications. The ideal candidate should have passion for delivering game-changing impact.
What you'll do here:
- You will assist in planning, strategy, & reporting for all paid media channels within the UK, AU & rest of the world
- Manage media agencies day-to-day & evolve media plans with a test & learn mentality focused on meeting our performance objectives
- Monitor pacing towards set monthly, quarterly, & annual budgets
- Track our progress towards set goals & proactively engage the team if issues or wins arise
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive ongoing optimizations towards media creative, messaging, audiences, & landing pages
- Identify incremental marketing opportunities to scale our reach to meet our target market & drive conversions
- Be a resource for internal team members & assist in communicating updates for the UK, AU & ROW markets
- Work closely with key publishers, technology providers, & marketing leaders (Brand, Web, Search, Display & Video, & Analytics) to support the strategy development & execution of multi-channel campaigns.
- Help manage digital & traditional media buys (Radio, TV, & OOH) within the UK & AU
- Support in administrative organization / development of processes with external agencies
We'd love to hear from you if:
- 3+ years of experience managing paid media campaigns at an agency or in-house with annual budget exceeding $25M, SaaS experience preferred
- Focused experience on digital channels (paid social, paid search, programmatic, etc.)
- Experience with traditional channels (radio, OOH, & TV), not required
- Global Planning experience, particularly in the UK & AU
- MarTech platform experience
- Nice to have agency management experience
- gSuite competent
- Excellent written & verbal communications, presentation & facilitation skills
- Proven success working cross functionally with teams such as design, campaign management, web ops, & marketing analytics.
- Self-motivation, high level of ownership, & willingness to proactively take on projects
- Proven track record of shaping strategy through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights & sound recommendations
- Strong interpersonal & influencing skills & ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way
- Ability to quickly synthesize qualitative & quantitative information, structure a concise & clear presentation of findings, & articulate recommendations to an executive audience.
How youll work: Our Core Leadership Behaviors are the observable & measurable leadership actions & skills that contribute to our effectiveness & success in our roles at Mailchimp. They determine how we do our jobs & how we meet our goals, enabling us to bring out the best in each other & execute on our strategic plans to deliver for our customers.
- Thriving in Complexity: You unravel & make sense of potentially sophisticated, incomplete, & contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Nimble Learning: You tackle problems with experimentation, using successes & failures to inform future decisions
- Expecting the best: You hold yourself & others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaborating Courageously: You build partnerships across the company & work collaboratively with others to meet strategic goals
- Cultivating Candor: You act with integrity & earn the confidence & trust of others through honesty & authenticity
- Inclusive Leadership: You recognize the value diversity brings to our organization & leverages different perspectives to enhance organizational culture & drive performance
- Customer Obsessed: You listen hard to customers, understand their challenges, develop relationships with them, & deliver products that remove their obstacles
- Action Oriented: You initiate new opportunities & face tough challenges with a sense of energy, enthusiasm & service
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We dont just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, & hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. Were dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what were looking for (even if you dont check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start & grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, & inspiring content. Millions of businesses & individualsfrom community organizations to Fortune 100 companiestrust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 & based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, & Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks & benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers & give you ample opportunity to grow & succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression & gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants & employees based on any of these protected categories, & complies with all applicable state & federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.