Warby Parker is on the lookout for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Optometrist for a new lease opportunity in (or right next to!) our store. Our ideal candidate is an energetic, innovative, & caring team player whos passionate about helping people see. Well jive well if you strive to consistently exceed patient expectations, bring a positive attitude to the workplace, & are excited to transform the eyewear industry with us. Sound like your cup of tea? Keep reading!
Some benefits of associating with Warby Parker are:
- An independent practice: Your optometry practice & patient records will belong to you, with no restrictions or interference from Warby Parker regarding fees or patient care.
- Fast growth: Youll launch your practice knowing that Warby Parker draws a large base of customers that it supports through a successful marketing programwhich can help both us of grow!
- Great community: Youll work alongside a talented & passionate Warby Parker store team to ensure a seamless patient-customer experience.
Who you are:
- A Doctor of Optometry licensed in the state where you will practice
- Able to adapt & thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Dedicated to making people healthy & happy
- Knowledgeable about new technology & eager to incorporate it into your work
- An innovative, proactive, & entrepreneurial spirit
- Business-minded & driven to deliver results)
- Not on the Officer of Inspector Generals List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE